In this episode, we interview David Hooper, host of Build a Big Podcast, to learn how he grew his podcast, Build a Big Podcast, by leveraging niches and newsletters.
Plus, we’re including a full episode from Build a Big Podcast!
- PodInbox – Get Your Free Podcast Fanpage – https://podinbox.com
Leave a Rating & Review
- Apple Podcasts – Leave a Review
Follow Pat Cheung and Podcast Growth Hacks
- Pat Cheung on Twitter – @patcheung
- Podcast Growth Hacks – https://podcastgrowthhacks.com
Follow David Hooper
- Twitter – @davidhooper
- Build a Big Podcast – website / podcast / newsletter / book
Podcast Growth Hacks Learned in This Episode
- Find your niche of like-minded people
- Niches can hold more value to potential advertisers.
- Normal ad rates are $25 CPM. Niche ad rates can go for $200 CPM.
- Start a newsletter
- Newsletters don’t have to be lengthy journalism
- Experiment with short, personal “email” type newsletters
- Newsletters are another opportunity to sell ads on