In this episode, we chat with Jordan Blair, host of Dreamful Bedtime Stories, to learn how she grew her podcast to 350,000 downloads per month.
- PodInbox – Get Your Free Podcast Fanpage – https://podinbox.com
Leave a Rating & Review
- Apple Podcasts – Leave a Review
Follow Jordan Blair and Dreamful Bedtime Stories
Podcast Growth Hacks Learned in This Episode
- Understand who your listeners are and lean into content fitting that audience.
- You might start out with certain assumptions, but don’t be afraid to pivot along the way.
- Study other podcasts extensively.
- Incorporate the elements you like.
- Remove the things you don’t like.
- Don’t be afraid to do feed drops or episode drops.
- It can increase your download numbers.
- It keeps your feed consistent, especially on weeks when you’re on break.
- It helps you build relationships with other podcasters in your niche.
- Consider charging other podcasters for feed drops in your podcast.
- You can charge $40 per CPM.
- For podcast sponsorships…
- If you’re selling baked-in ads, consider giving CPM discounts by selling episode bundles.
- To effectively monetize from fans…
- Consistently make it a part of your primary call to action.
- Start a fan monetization strategy early on.
- Give fan shoutouts on episodes when your fans give support.